Are you an engineer, mathematician, or computer scientist skilled in algorithm development?
Are you passionate about creating better solutions for healthcare?
If so, we're looking for someone like you to join Disior family dedicated to improving patient treatment. We are one of the leading manufacturers of software for orthopedics imaging analytics.
This is a full-time position located either in Helsinki or Tampere, Finland. Operating from another cities in Finland is a possibility we can discuss and support.
As a member of our algorithms team, you are responsible for:
- Developing, Implementing and testing algorithms – we operate in C++, Python and MATLAB/Octave environments.
- Implementing and testing algorithms in C++ and MATLAB environment.
- Applying your technical creativity to develop and implement new high-performing tools for analysis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- M.Sc. in engineering, applied mathematics, physical science, statistics, data science, or computer science.
- 3+ years excelling in software engineering roles with a proven track record of successful delivery of production quality software for algorithms and applications
In return, we offer you
- Inspiring working environment with innovative solutions and flexible working arrangements
- Experienced and ambitious colleagues
- Opportunity to use your expertise as part of a committed and goal-driven team
How to apply
Please send your application together with your resume to Mr. Sakari Soini (firstname.lastname@example.org). We’ll have the application open until 14 September 2019, but expect to fulfill the position when a suitable candidate is found. For any questions about the position, please contact Sakari by phone (+358 40 752 3395).