Are you interested in creating state-of-the-art software for healthcare? Are you familiar with Unity and C++? Come and become a part of the Disior family.
Our ideal new team candidate has a strong work ethic, outstanding problem-solving skills, the ability to deliver on time, and works well in a team environment.
This is a full-time position located either in Helsinki or Tampere, Finland. Operating from another cities in Finland is a possibility we can discuss and support.
As a member of our software development team, you are responsible for:
- Designing, building and maintaining reliable code for the Disior imaging analytics products.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, create solutions to address and mitigate these
- Help maintain code quality
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong math skills
- Proficiency in C++ and Unity
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Excellent communication and team skills
In return, we offer you
- Inspiring working environment with innovative solutions and flexible working arrangements
- Experienced and ambitious colleagues
- Opportunity to use your expertise as part of a committed and goal-driven team
How to apply
Please send your application together with your resume to Mr. Sakari Soini (firstname.lastname@example.org). For any questions about the position, please contact Sakari by phone (+358 40 752 3395).